4-Pack White Square Food Storage Container with Gradations
White square polypropylene food storage container makes it easy to store ingredients, as well as fully prepared food, in your busy kitchen.
These food storage containers are perfect for restaurants, caterers, delis, and cafes. The textured bottom provides durability against scratches and doubles as a non-skid surface, meaning your container won't easily slide around. When paired with a compatible lid (sold separately), it keeps food fresher for longer than when covered with traditional foil or plastic wrap.
- Square shape means it maximizes storage space up to 33% better than round
- Flexible polypropylene design gives it the strength and affordability you need
- Durable and resistant to stains
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use to store ingredients or fully prepared food
- Dishwasher Safe: can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher
- NSF Listed: item meets the standards imposed by NSF International
- Freezer Safe: can withstand low temperature and is safe for freezer storage
- BPA Free: item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food
Bold gradations are printed on the side of the container for easy, immediate measuring. For complete clarity, the measurements are printed in both quarts and liters. You can also easily identify and track the date your food product was made using the reusable "date" indicator at the bottom of the container or simply adhere a label to the side of your container.
This food storage container's square shape means it maximizes storage space with no wasted space around the container, up to 33% better use of space than standard round food storage containers. Use it to store freshly-chopped fruit salad, sliced vegetables, soup stock, or stew.
The handles on this storage container make transportation from a prep table to the walk in refrigerator or storage shelf easy. The handles also feature a small hole to allow for water drainage and ensure quick and sanitary drying.
The white color provides a simple, clean look for a professional look in your commercial kitchen.
The container is also designed with stacking lugs to prevent containers suctioning together when you're storing multiple containers.
The virtually-unbreakable polypropylene design guarantees the longevity you need in your commercial kitchen.
2 & 4 Quart Containers have Green Gradations and White Lids
6 & 8 Quart Containers have Red Gradations and White Lids
12, 18 & 22 Quart Containers have Blue Gradations and White Lids