6-Pack Translucent Round Polypropylene Food Storage Container with Red Gradations
These translucent round polypropylene food storage container makes it easy to store ingredients, as well as fully prepared food, in your busy kitchen.
This food storage container is perfect for restaurants, caterers, delis, and cafes. The textured bottom provides durability against scratches and doubles as a non-skid surface, meaning your container won't easily slide around. When paired with a compatible lid (sold separately), it keeps food fresher for longer than when covered with traditional foil or plastic wrap.
- Round shape maximizes airflow in and around the product
- Flexible polypropylene design gives it the strength and affordability you need
- Durable and resistant to stains
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use to store ingredients or fully prepared food
- Dishwasher Safe: these items can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher
- These items meet the standards imposed by NSF International
- These items can withstand low temperature and is safe for freezer storage
- Free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact
Bold red gradations are printed on the side of the container for easy, immediate measuring. For complete clarity, the measurements are printed in both quarts and liters. You can also easily identify and track the date your food product was made using the reusable "date" indicator at the bottom of the container or simply adhere a label to the side of your container.
This food storage container's round shape means it maximizes airflow in and around the product, making it ideal for stirring sauces and soups. Use it to store freshly-chopped fruit salad, sliced vegetables, soup stock, or stew.
The handles on this storage container make transportation from a prep table to the walk in refrigerator or storage shelf easy. The handles also feature a small hole to allow for water drainage and ensure quick and sanitary drying.
The translucent design takes the guess work out of trying to identify what food product is stored inside.
The container is also designed with stacking lugs to prevent containers suctioning together when you're storing multiple containers.