48" THOR KITCHEN Professional Stainless Dual-Fuel Double Oven Convection Range with Griddle
***Limited Time Promotion***
Add Promo Code DUAL48RANGE at checkout for an additional $350.00 in savings!!!
This Thor Kitchen 48 in. Professional Style Dual Fuel Range will fulfill all your cooking desires. Main features include 2 x 18,000 BTU Sealed Single Burners along with 2 x 15,000 BTU Sealed Dual Burners with a 650 BTU Simmer Function as well as 2 x 12,000 BTU Sealed Single Burners in addition to a 15,000 BTU Infrared Griddle. 2 x Ovens. One 4.2 cu ft. Electric oven which contains a commercial convection fan and an electric broiler. One 2.5 cu. ft. Electric Oven. Continuous grating to facilitate the movement of large cookware.
Model # HRD4803U
- Dual Electric Oven - One 4.2 cu. ft. with an electric broiler and also a 2.5 cu. ft. Oven.
- 6 Sealed Burners - The Left and Middle Rear burners offer 12000 BTU's. The Front Middle and Right Rear burners offer 15000 BTU's with 650 BTU simmer function. The Left and Right Front burners offer 18000 BTU's
- REQUIRES 220V/240V ELECTRICAL OUTLET (Electrician may be required)
- New Feature: Blue LED Task Lighting above Control Knobs
- Commercial Convection Fan circulates heat for even distribution (Only in 30 Inch Oven)
- Electric Broiler Wattage: 1 x 3500 W (Only in 30 in. Oven)
- No warming or storage drawer
- 9 x high quality metal control knobs
- Automatic re-ignition if the burner flame extinguishes
- Manual Clean
- Black Drip Cooktop Surface
- Two Halogen Lights increase visibility for the oven interior in the 30 in. Oven and One Halogen Light in the 18 in. Oven
- Stainless Steel Exterior with a Slightly Raised Back Splash
- A total of 4 Oven Racks with a Total of 10 oven rack positions
- 3 x Continuous cast-iron cooking grates
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor (Nationwide/Local Service)
- Fuel: Factory Defaulted to Natural Gas
- 15,000 BTU Infrared Griddle
*Shipping: This range is shipped via common carrier (freight) as a curbside delivery including a lift-gate service. A carrier representative will call to schedule a convenient delivery time with someone present once the shipment has arrived at a local terminal. Delivery times vary depending upon destination.