Thor Kitchen 30" 4.2 cu ft Dual Fuel Convection Range in Stainless Steel
This 30 in. Professional Style Dual Fuel Range will fulfill all your cooking desires. Main features include one 18,000 BTU Sealed Single Burner along with one 15,000 BTU Sealed Dual Burner with a 650 BTU Simmer Function in addition to two 12,000 BTU Sealed Single Burners. This unit includes an electric powered 4.2 cu. ft. oven to attain the most accurate desired temperatures and is equipped with a convection fan. Continuous grating to facilitate the movement of large cookware.
Model # HRD3088U
- If using PROPANE, please purchase an LP Converter kit as an accessory
- Automatic re-ignition if the burner flame extinguishes to prevent gas leaks
- Black Porcelain Drip Pan to facilitate surface cleaning
- 3 x Continuous cast-iron cooking grates to move large pots with ease without having to lift them
- 1 x 18,000 BTU Sealed Single Burner emits High Heat for larger cookware
- 1 x 15,000 BTU Sealed Dual Burner with a 650 BTU simmer function to cook delicate sauces with a gentle and even heat
- 2 x Sealed Single Burner x 12,000 BTU for Medium Heat
- Electric Broiler (Top) Heating Element: 1 x 3500 W to give your steak a sear, seal in the juices and give your chicken crispy skin.
- Dual Oven Electric Heating Element System: 1 x 850 W (Top) and 3000 W (Base). Utilizes the heating elements from the top and bottom of the oven to create even heating
- Black Porcelain oven interior
- Commercial convection fan circulates heat for even distribution to prevent cold spots
- 2 x Halogen Lights increase visibility for the oven interior
- Oven Drip Tray included
- Fuel: NG/LPG (LPG conversion kit required)
- Electrical Requirements: 240-Volt/60 Hz/30 Amp
- Requires 220V/240V outlet (Electrician May be Required)
- 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- CSA Certified
*This range is shipped via common carrier (freight) as a curbside delivery including a lift-gate service. A carrier representative will call to schedule a convenient delivery time with someone present once the shipment has arrived at a local terminal.